Super Gruppo?!? XD

« Older   Newer »

1. Satsuki84

User deleted

Il nuovo progetto di Yoshiki che prenderà vita nel 2007 puntando di conquistare nn solo il giappone, con alla voce Gackt, da poco ha presentato il terzo membro dei 5 totali, e sara Sugizo (ex. Luna Sea), gia si parla di canzoni in fase di scrittura!!!!!
    *_____________________*

Edited by Satsuki84 - 28/12/2006, 21:58

2. Catlady

User deleted

avevo letto di questa cosa...ma è confermata da qualche parte???*__*
    voglio dire...Yoshiki e Sugizo....+ignora Gackt+ XDDD
    ù.u no povero..ha una voce fenomenale...

3. Satsuki84

User deleted

sisi è confermata

SUGIZO to join forces with YOSHIKI and GACKT

Sponichi announced December 27 that SUGIZO (ex-Luna Sea) will join forces with YOSHIKI (ex-X JAPAN) and popular singer Gackt as part of a five-member band whose name and details will be revealed in an official announcement early next year.

SUGIZO, who together with Ryuichi Kawamura formed the core of LUNA SEA, was YOSHIKI’s choice for the guitarist. He was raised in a musical household headed by parents who played in an orchestra and is also proficient on the violin. During LUNA SEA’s indies days the band was affiliated with YOSHIKI’s record label and quickly gained renown as talented composers. The two have known each other for twenty years and are very close.

“At first glance, SUGIZO seems like some mysterious visitor from another world. But his feelings about music are really pure,” YOSHIKI said.

SUGIZO described YOSHIKI as “ a great older brother who I can always depend on. I’m honored that he asked me to be a part of his new project.”

SUGIZO and Gackt met for the first time at a music event four years ago. Although they initially saw each other as rivals, they have come to respect each other’s musical ability.

“The first time we met ended on a sour note,” Gackt said, laughing. “We parted fighting and I felt like it was really too bad that we didn’t get along so I’m happy that we get to work together.”

“Gackt has a really strong personality and lots of charisma. It’s hard to imagine what his life is like but when you meet him you really come to trust him,” SUGIZO said.

X JAPAN broke up in 1997, Gackt left MALICE MIZER in 1999 to become a solo artist, and SUGIZO has been constantly working since LUNA SEA’s breakup in 2000. It’s a dream come true for many people to see three members of the most influential bands of the Visual Kei era working together. YOSHIKI will play drums and piano, and Gackt, who is also committed to NHK’s drama “Fuurin Kazan” until Autumn, will hold down vocals.

“I think that we’ll end up having five members,” YOSHIKI said. “It’s great that we’ve got some big names on board and I hope that we’re able to make it big worldwide.”

“Each of us has a strong personality and is somewhat selfish. I’m sure everyone thinks that our band will fall apart, but we really want to become the first Asian band to top the world charts,” said Gackt.

“Look out for high-impact, explosive rock music,” said SUGIZO.

What sort of chemical reaction will result from the mixing of these three intense individuals? They’re definitely going to cause waves in the music world next year.

Translation by mizuosora (SUGIZOLOVE.com)
    Originally on Yahoo.co.jp: http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20061228-00000020-spn-ent

E Sottolineo l'ultima cosa che dice Gackt “, but we really want to become the first Asian band to top the world charts,”

4. Catlady

User deleted

+svienisce+ =çççççççççççççç= ma che cosa stupendamente fantastica!!!!!!

5. †iLuVdIrEnGrEy†

User deleted

oddio ç//ç *ha le lacrime agl'occhi*
    che bello TççççT

6. Fireflie

User deleted

Pare che il secondo chitarrista sarà Miyavi. In realtà non c'è ancora nulla di ufficiale ma la tesi è supportata dal fatto che Miyavi stesso ha lasciato un messaggio video nel suo blog dicendo che entrerà a far parte di una band dopo quattro anni passati da solista.

Se la notizia è veritiera manca solo di sapere chi sarà al basso dato che la band sarà formata da cinque membri.

Non vedo l'ora! *o* Dopo anni e anni di dolore passati senza gli X Japan riavere Yoshiki sotto mano sarà puro delirio, se poi ci si aggiunge anche anche Sugizo e Gackt sarà certamente la mia fine! XD

7. Catlady

User deleted

scusa fireflie bisognerebbe presentarsi prima di postare in una qualunque sezione...a meno che tu non sia già un utente del jdim con un altro account ^-^

6 replies since 28/12/2006, 20:02   327 views